Monday, November 12, 2007

Week-end of Fun Over


Well, Diane and I had a great time while she was here. We went to 4 craft shows Saturday, plus a bead show at Gwinette Arena. It was really fun. Since I never really travel outside of my comfort zone, it was a great challenge to find some of the areas where the shows were. We had to turn around a couple of times, but we got some nice things for Christmas and shopped til we dropped. Diane came with one bag and left with three...

Now it's time to get down to the real holiday stuff. I have a small craft show I will participate in Saturday for just 1/2 day, but I am NOT ready, and have a lot to do the remainder of the week.

This is a great colorful picture of a "Surf Board" graveyard (where the damaged ones go). It was taken on the Northshore of Honolulu.

No comments: